The full version of Raft or Raft 1.0 is finally available on Steam. The update has brought a ton of changes to the game. There are new destinations, new enemies, more items, voice acting, new characters, trading, and so much more.
Honestly, the news destinations and the enemies have filled the game with life again. Venture to Varuna Point, Temperance, and the third destination to discover your adventures.
Survival games like Raft heavily rely on crafting to survive. The Sea not only provides you with resources that help you stay but can also be cruel sometimes, so you will have to prepare various weapons to make it alive. So this article will guide you on how to Craft weapons in Raft.
How to Craft Weapons in Raft
There are a total of six weapons that you can craft in Raft. At some point in the game, all of these weapons will be useful in some way or the other.
Weapons Description Recipe Wooden Spear This is the first weapon that you will get in the game. It can only be used as a stabbing weapon, and initially, this weapon will help you survive, but it becomes completely useless later in the game. It doesn’t require many resources to build, so it can be easily crafted when needed since it is a low-tier weapon, it only does single-point damage. This weapon is good against the wilderness of the sea in the first few hours of the game.
- 8x Planks
- 3x Ropes
Metal Spear Once you progress through the game, you can get far better resources to replace your trusty old wooden spear with a new and more powerful metal spear. The Metal Spear, like the Wooden Spear, is suitable for stabbing but deals more damage to the enemies. This weapon is speedy, and you can inflict damage with quick thrusts.
- 6x Planks
- 2x Ropes
- 2x Metal Ingots
- 1x Bolt
Machete Rising ranks grants you a Machete that replaces your Metal Spear. It is a much better weapon as compared to the Metal spear. The Machete is a large knife that deals significant damage to your enemies. Although the speed of this Machete is relatively slower than the Metal Spear. To obtain the Machete Blueprint, you must head to the Balboa Island and get inside the Mama Bear’s Cave. Once you have the blueprint, use the recipe and craft a Machete in Raft.
- 3x Scrap
- 2x Metal Ingot
- 2x Rope
- 2x Bolt
Basic Bow The Basic Bow is a weapon that deals ranged damage. It is the perfect weapon in Raft to engage with enemies from a distance. This is the only ranged weapon available in the game. These bows need Arrows to hunt. This bow can fight off animals and deadly predators by maintaining safe distances. The developers did a great job in including this bow, thus making your life much easier in Raft.
- 6x Planks
- 4x Ropes
- 2x Vine Goo
- 1x Bolt
Arrows There are two types of Arrows in Raft. The Stone arrow and the metal arrow. You can get these by either crafting or looting off dead bodies. You can pick up other players’ hands as well.
- STONE ARROW The Stone arrow is a regular wooden arrow with a stone tip, and this arrow can be used with the Basic Bow. It is an essential arrow that gets the job done.
- METAL ARROW These arrows can also be used with the Basic Bow. These Metal Arrows are superior to the other arrows you find in the game. These are more lightweight, well-balanced, precise, much pointy and do more damage.
- STONE ARROW 6x Plastic 3x Stones 3x Planks
- METAL ARROWS 6x Feathers 3x Planks 1x Metal Ingot
- NET LAUNCHER The Net Launcher is used to catch animals. These are primarily utilised for animal taming. It has a shorter range; to use it effectively, you must learn the patrolling pattern of the animals you wish to catch. Once the animal is in a straight-line path, fire the net. Don’t rush when using net launchers, as the animals will flee. Take your time and take the stealth approach before launching the net.
- NET CANISTER The Canister is used along with the Launcher. It is the ammo required for the Net Launcher. These are also utilised for animal taming.
- NET LAUNCHER 4x Plastic 2x Bolts 2x Scrap 1x Metal Ingot
- NET CANISTER 4x Stone 4x Rope 1x Explosive Power
So this was all about the Weapon Crafting Guide in Raft.
If you think this guide has helped, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more guides on Raft, keep an eye on Frondtech! Happy Gaming!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on July 18, 2022