Plan Your Arkansas River Rafting Adventure!
Are your friends and family raving about their summer adventure spent in the mountains Arkansas River rafting? If you are curious about exploring river rafting for yourself then look no further! KODI Rafting is your go-to resource. Rafting is our specialty and we can help you decide which options are a good fit for your family or group outing. Many travelers choose to try white water rafting in Colorado because the rivers here offer something for everyone, from beginners to high-adventure seekers. The Arkansas River is a classic example of a quintessential Colorado rafting experience. From its headwaters, the Arkansas River delivers more than 100 miles of whitewater, making it the most popular river for rafting in the American West. The peak season to run the Arkansas River is May through September.
Beginning high in the Rockies, near the Continental Divide, Arkansas River rafting starts as a patch of melting snow in Leadville, Colorado, a city rich in mining history and famous for its 10,200-foot elevation. The Ark (as locals like to call it) gains momentum as it flows past some of the biggest mountains in Colorado, benefiting from their abundant snowmelt in the spring and summer. The river’s appeal lies in its wide variety of trips and easy accessibility from the Town of Buena Vista, Colorado.
All Arkansas River rafting trips come with incredible views of the Colorado Mountains. You’ll grow to love white water rafting on the Arkansas River as everyone else. This is especially true when you choose our white water rafting Arkansas River guiding services. Let us help you plan your next Arkansas river rafting adventure, and we promise you’ll want more!
What Makes Arkansas River Rafting Trips with the KODI Family Special?
Here at KODI rafting we take great pleasure in sharing the river with our guests. There is more to a river trip than splashes and lots of smiles, and we believe that part of what makes your experience memorable is a combination of several WOW factors. We pride ourselves in top-notch staff, quality safety training, and continuing education. Our guides and office staff come from all walks of life and bring a unique flavor to each tour. No two trips are identical! When our core values are paired with a hand-crafted river trip, you get the perfect experience designed just for you! Choosing KODI makes you part of our family.
All of our Arkansas River raft trips depart from the Arkansas River Outpost in Buena Vista, Colorado. KODI Rafting’s Arkansas River rafting trips range from mild, scenic floats to world-famous class III to class IV whitewater. With several options to choose from, everyone will enjoy white water rafting on the Arkansas River in Colorado. Check out a few of the half-day and full-day Arkansas River rafting trips brought to you by the KODI Family:
- Big Bend – (Class II-III) is ideal for families with young children. This trip is a half class II-III float suitable for young children as well as folks who are looking for an easy-going scenic ride.
- Brown’s Canyon National Monument – (Class III) – Our most popular Arkansas River rafting trips take guests into the gorgeous Browns Canyon National Monument. Designated a National Monument in 2015, this section of the river offers the most whitewater on any of our trips and is the perfect choice for groups that have a variety of ages and experience levels. Choose from both half and full-day options.
- The Numbers – (Class IV) – Another super-fun option for white water rafting on the Arkansas River in Colorado. This is an advanced trip with continuous whitewater – a great choice for folks looking to bump it up a notch! Choose from both full-day and half-day options.
- Pine Creek (Class V) – The most intense of our Arkansas River rafting trips, this section is for experienced boaters and thrill-seekers only. Swift water, difficult maneuvers, and raging rapids comprise the waters of Pine Creek to the north of Buena Vista. Half and full-day options are available.
- Exclusive – Enjoy the convenience and personalization of a private trip hand-crafted just for you on any of our Arkansas River tours. You choose the pick-up point, the river launch time, and a private day on the river. This trip includes professional, memorable photos in digital format.
* Enjoy a riverside lunch on all full-day tours. Note lunch spots may be altered to accommodate the health and safety of our guests during COVID19.
Book Your Arkansas River Rafting Colorado Adventure Now!
With proximity to Frisco, Buena Vista, Breckenridge, Denver, Idaho Springs, and Kremmling, thousands of visitors and locals choose KODI Rafting for their Arkansas River rafting Colorado experience.
Your search for “Arkansas river rafting near me” is over! Pick your favorite friends and get in touch with the professionals at KODI Rafting to plan a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.